Another Front Bumper Question

While parking my 98 SL manual in a lot, pointing downward, I drove the front end over the a, which made a loud scraping sound. I then backed up, which
made even more noise.
Now the front bumper on the passenger side is hanging about 1" off from where it meets the body, and inside the wheel well, facing front, it is broken apart horizontally, all the way across, about midway down. The bumper itself, what you see when facing the front of the car, is intact. It seems to just be the connection that is broken, but I'm not able to push it back in place.
How many parts are involved here, what are they called? I can't find anything that seems to relate in either the Chilton's or Haynes. Looking for parts, I've seen thing called Bumper Assembly, Bumper Guard, Bumper Reinforcement. Which of these is it, and what is that part inside the wheel well?
Thanks all.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.