ES 330 Navigation System

Thanks for the reply, I have a list that came with the vehicle, but not of much use. Since the es330 is new I am going to get on Lexus since I invested about $4000 in the navigation package. They have had this product on the market, I understand for four years this should not happen. If they can't have a working product then they should not offer it. I wonder if the new unit (blue tooth new technology) has the same problem. I would like to hear of their experience with the product.

Reply to
Burt

These voice nav systems are not there. Even Honda is having issues with theirs. I usually just enter the nav info manually.

Reply to
Dan J.S.