When is the next generation ES330 due?

I'm considering an '05 ES330, but I'm wondering when the body style is due for a makeover. Anybody know for sure? AA

Reply to
A A

Lexus usually is on the 5-year plan. Since this design was introduced with the '02 model, the next new one should be the '07.

My suggestion would be to wait, though. (I don't mean wait for a new design

- I mean wait for a new transmission.)

Reply to
njbok

Yea, wait for the new transmission. The current one is a joke.

Reply to
ichoor0416

A new ES model will is coming spring, 2006. The current LS model will be undated fall, 2006.

Reply to
L Cramer

I third that...the transmission stinks. Not everybody notices it, as it depends on driver habits and road environment, such as hills or flat, but it is a real problem, and Lexus has not taken it seriously.

Reply to
Steve Larson