ES300 Seats and Dash

Hello everyone. I have a question about a 1993 ES300. First, this car has heated seats in the front. However only the back of each seat gets warm, my question is are the seats (where your butt is) supposed to get warm or only the back part? Is there anyway to repair or replace the heating element? Also on the same car, the dash needles on the temp gauge and the rpm gauge do not light up making them hard to see, the speedometer needle does light up but goes on and off. Is there anyway to repair this? Thanks for your help in advance...........

Scott

Reply to
Scott