First impression LS 430

Received my car Monday night; standard model, i.e. no nav which I don't need here. Very quiet, perhaps not quite as much so as the MB S

600, but very close. Acceleration is more than adequate, and I was impressed with our mountain drive. Had worried about the drivability on curves, but not much lean at all. The stereo is very nice, and I am really into stereo. When I drove one last summer, I didn't think the Mark Levinson was worth the extra $$, plus it couldn't be purchased separately from the nav. I may have been prejudiced because my stereo store is big on Krell and really talks down Levinson. Also enjoyed all the little storage areas in the dash and under the seats. The climate control seats are a bit odd; didn't feel that cool, but it was 103 outside. Should I feel a fan blowing? Overall, very pleased.
Reply to
wayne

You should be very pleased. You have one of the finest sedans made.

Reply to
GRL