FS GS400

Hi, I have a 98 GS400 with 87K miles for sale. This one is loaded with Navigation, HID headlights, New Bra, battery and the brakes, belts and tires are less than a year old. The car is black with light tan leather interior. Don't forget the sunroof and 6 disk cd changer.

305 HP V* runs sweet and like a charm. Email me if you are interested. The car is in the Dallas area. Thanks
Reply to
Archi1

Why are you selling it?

Reply to