Selling Price for 95 850 Turbo Wagon

I'm trying to get a read on the market value of our 95 850 Turbo Wagon. It's got just under 130,000 miles and is in fairly good condition (e.g., normal for a 9 year old car). Of course, it is loaded with all the options (CD changer, Tracs, dual power leather seats, etc.). We live in southern California. Edmunds and Kelly Bluebook give a valve for a private party sale of around $6000. Is this in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Gus

Reply to
Gus

I like to use

and also to look at
but that's me...

Reply to
Steve n Holly

also

is good. Edmunds is best.

Reply to
Stephen M. Henning

You all have confirmed that I was looking at the right sources (e.g., Edmunds and Kelly Bluebook).

Thanks,

Gus

Reply to
Gus