FS: Lexus GS300 Custom Cover for '99-'02

Lexus GS300 Custom Cover for '99-'02

This is the original Lexus supplied full, bumper to bumper cover that will fit 1999-2002 (probably 2003+ also) GS300's with spoiler.

It's custom made by Lexus, and you can check it out at any Lexus dealer. They go for $390 new, plus taxes. I bought it a few months ago, thinking I might have to park my car outdoors - that never happened, so I've never used it. It's in absolutely perfect shape.

If you're going to be storing you car for the winter, or even just parking it outside in your driveway, this will protect it from the elements.

I'm asking $225. Pick uo in Mississauga. I'm willing to arrange shipment for just the cost of packaging and shipping. E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@feuer.ca.

Reply to
Sam Feuer