02 GS300 Spoiler

Help, Can someone measure the mounting points on the trunk for their factory spoiler. I'm interested in knowing if the factory spoiler and the common aftermarket spoilers have the same mounting points. I need the mesurement from left to right back and front points, and right or left front to back.

thanks, Rob

2002 GS300
Reply to
eddie

Doesn't anyone have a rear spoiler on their GS?

Reply to
eddie