gas question

Is the V6 engine used in some Toyotas the same engine used in Lexus? I'm referring specifically to the V6 in the 2007 RX 350, which I recently purchased.

If it is the same engine, does Toyota recommend regular gas? The 2007 RX350 specifies premium gas.

Why would Toyota specify regular fuel and Lexus specify premium fuel if they use the same engine?

I have seen past discussions/debates on using regular or premium in the Lexus. To date I have only used premium; I only have 5K on the car.

I really do like the Lexus. It is a very good automobile.

Reply to
oklaman