Hi from Italy - Fuel question

How they are the effective consumptions of one Lexus RX 300 of 2002?

Hi all. Andrea (today I'll go to buy my first Lexus RX 300 :)))

Reply to
[TOW]

I have a 2000 RX300, very much the same as a 2002.

Most of my mileage is less than 10k per trip. For 40,000 kilometers my mileage is about 30k per US gallon. (18.2 mpg US) On long trips at 80 mph (128kph) it averages about 25.5 mpg. A US gallon of 193 octane (super premium fuel) sell for $1.54 here in Atlanta GA. As an ex-racer I drive hard, and most people would get better fuel mileage. I'ts a great SUV, enjoy!

Bob in Atlanta

Reply to
Rlstockman