Lexus security - SC430 specifically

So just how good are the locking mechanisms and "immobilizer" on the SC430? Anybody out there have any security/theft related issues or experience.

I have not been able to find any statistics so far on theft rates on Lexuses (Lexi?) in general or on the SC430 which is my particular interest.

Thanks to anyone with information or comments.

Reply to
charles