Lexus Summer Fire Sale Now?

From the TV ads it looks like the same thing they're doing for the Corolla. It's almost like a fire sale. So I wouldn't wait if you want a Toyota Lexus at fire sale prices!!

Remember to negotiate the total price before going into lease discussion.

Reply to
john

I don't watch TV, but I am in the market for a new car. What sort of sale are they having on the Lexus ES350.

Thanks

Reply to
Ray

john is the local Toyota/Lexus - hating troll-douche.

Ignore him.

Reply to
J. Tonett

Why not go to the Lexus website and check it out for yourself?

Reply to
Reggie Shagnasty