1966 through 1969 Bentley Manual For Sale

I've come across an almost new Bentley manual. This one reads: "Volkswagen Official Service Manual Beetle Karmann Ghia 1966, 1967,

1968, 1969"

This book was printed in 1997 and is the 14th printing (as stated on the copyright page) and really is in nearly new condition. It looks like it has only ever sat on a shelf and never actually been a reference book someone actually used.

I just did a search on eBay and found two of these. One will sell for about $44.00, including shipping. The other has no bids and if it sells, will sell for a comparable price.

I'll sell this one here, including shipping to the U.S., for $30.00.

I'll ship this book worldwide if you want to pay for the extra shipping (which can exceed the sale price, depending on where you are!:~)

I prefer payment via United States Postal Service money order, since then I can make one trip to the post office to ship and cash the money order in one stop, not have to wait for checks to clear, etc.

Let me know if you're interested. First come, first served. If you want a picture, ask and I'll take one and email it to you.

And remember to remove the numbers from my email address....

John Willis

John...i've never owned a bently...heh...if you still have it i'll take it....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue