New GS 2005 pictures (2 pre-production pics) (0/1)

The white one is most probable to be the production model since it is the newest one and looks like its functional.

Reply to
nGT

Is the first one photochopped? I saw it as a "wagon" (no trunk) in one of the car mag. It looked almost the same as an Infiniti FX, only longer. I like the white one better but I think they forgot to mount the tires....