part number for IS200 key

Somehow I have managed to crack to plastic key head and now the metal part of the key wobbles in the key head. I,ve been to local Lexus dealer and they only have a part number for the plastic back of the key which covers the battery and buttons module. Does anyone know the part number for the other side with the metal part of the key moulded into it ? I know it will need cutting but first i've got to buy one. Also any idea of cost ?

Cheers

Reply to
steve.harmol