Programming door locks?

Hello.

I just purchased a pre-owned 2000 ES300 and was wondering if there's a way to program the door locks to unlock when the car is turned off? Also, is there a way for the door locks to automatically lock when the transmission is taken out of park? Couldn't find anything in the owners manual about this.

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

-Unknown

Remove "die spammers" to email

Reply to
wideglide01diespammers

New Owner

Ignoring his agents wishes,wdg@[206.180.145.133] (New Owner) flung open the hotel room door and announced to the gathering crowd:

thanks! I'll give a call tomorrow to the dealer and see if they know of a way.