IS 300 - handling in snow?

Hello folks,

I have a quick question: I'm seriously considering the IS 300. The one thing that I would like to know from owners of IS 300s is, how does it handle in snow? I live in Philadelphia, and we do get snow sometimes, about 2-3 inches of it.

Thanks a bunch in advance for any insights.

Gil.

Reply to
Gilbert M. Kowie

I have an IS300 and even with 4 Blizzak LM22 snow tires I barely made it through last winter in DC. I understand that the Blizzak LM(?) 50 is a little better in snow, at the expense of wet and dry road handling, so that's something to consider. I also hear that people recommend Nokian tires highly.

Still, my summary of the IS > Hello folks,

Reply to
Mark Klebanoff

Reply to
Mark Klebanoff