Re: Toyota offers fix for steering in Corolla, Matrix for those who ask

No, it's not part of a TOTAL RECALL, it's the Squeaky Wheel Gets the

>Grease Service Plan. :D :D :D

How starved for attention do you need to be, to not only cross-post this crap to five newsgroups, but to reply to yourself in all of them while you desperately wait for some reaction - any reaction, please! Tell me I'm getting through and bringing Toyota to its downfall, where it belongs!

Please, pay attention people to the evil Toyota Corporation! Don't ignore me! I'm trying to save you all!

Reply to
DaveW

john needs another psychiatric visit to get his prescription for meds!

Reply to
Bill Yanaire, ESQ