Remove All Dest from Nav. Sys.

How do I delete all of the destinations in my memory from the navigations sys. ES 330 2006 Version disk Thanks Burton

Reply to
burt

YOu cannot remove items from the disk. The destinations are stored in the unit's memory. Try resetting.

===========BuckShot LeFunk =1998 LS 400

1999 E320 4-Matic

burt wrote:

Reply to
Webster Mingus Coltrane

The only way I know how to do that is to reset the memory. One way to do that is to disconnect the battery, but that resets practically everything, which is a pain in the ass, because you have to go through and set all your various preferences all over again. Until you've done that, you don't realize how many settings there are, including all your radio stations and a lot of the navigation settings.

Why would you want to delete your destinations anyway? I believe that the old ones just drop off the bottom of the list, when you exceed the limit, which is probably 99 or something like that. It's good that they're saved, because every so often you want to reuse an old destination again.

Reply to
David Z

Reply to
burt

Why do you want to delete it?

Reply to
David Z

Did you try highlighting the destination you want deleted?

Reply to
Ray O

It should be under the [setup] menu (one of the tabs). It IS possible.

Reply to
xds

Disconnecting the battery will not remove destinations from the Navigation system. I've disconnected my battery numerous times while installing equipment and my Navigation destinations remained unchanged each time.

Reply to
Rodell