RX300 oil filter - any compelling reason to get OEM

Can anybody argue for getting original part oil filter for an RX300.

I'm of the school that far and away the most important thing is that you're changing the oil and filter frequently enough (5K miles, maybe less depending on your POV).

Thx,

- TK

Reply to
Tripp Knightly

Agreed. The dealer cannot insist that you use OEM parts, in fact there's a law against that. I always use a good quality aftermarket filter.

Reply to
Jeff Bertrand