Spark plug location on 99 RX300

Are they easy to get to? Have not taken off cosmetic cover to see, just asking. 75K miles on originals. Change when 100K?

Reply to
Lwags

Hi:

I just wondering how to tune up the RX300 (year 2000). Read over the thick service manual book but it does not mention how to replace the

3-spark plugs behind the V-cover at all. Just wondering any one know how. The front 3-spark plug very easy to access and replace. Thanks,
Reply to
oakhill

these are a real problem. it was suggested to me to remove the wiper assembly and pan below for easier access but that did not help much. i am a small guy with small hands and i could not get beyond the right one only

- and that gave me major problems. I finally resigned myself to have the dealer replace the other 2 for about $85 - havent done it yet - considering one more try. big problem is that there is simply no room to maneuver in. good luck - let us know your success rate.

Reply to
mooch1958

Get a little jap to do it, hell, they built 'em, didn't they?? ROFL

Reply to
Jeremiah

You need a "two inch Jap". (post WWII phrase).

Reply to
Philip®