Toyota halts sale of Lexus LS sedans

Washington -- Toyota Motor Corp. will stop selling its Lexus LS sedans for about three weeks as it works to develop a fix for its steering system, the company said today.

On Friday, Toyota issued a recall affecting about 3,800 late 2009 model and some 2010 model year Lexus LS 460 and LS 600h L vehicles to address an issue with the steering system; the steering wheel can become off-centered. Toyota will install a new steering computer to address the problem.

From The Detroit News:

john

Just like clockwork. john the drunken retard has another negative story about Toyota. Oh, if only you could afford a Toyota! Oops.

Reply to
Bill Yanaire, ESQ

Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote on 5/27/10 10:18 AM:

Hey Bill Yanaire, ESQ.......I see that your charming personality is spread out all over this newsgroup...........I really that hope someday you manage to accumulate some money...... When you die, it's going to be VERY expensive for your family to hire pall-bearers........

Reply to
Blash

Pall-bearers are free you idiot. (they usually are family and friends) At least I don't need an ashtray because I'm not a chain smoking retard like yourself.

By the way, I own two Lexus vehicles.

Reply to
Bill Yanaire, ESQ

Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote on 5/27/10 11:40 AM:

I realize you're a little slow.......with your charming personality, I don't believe you have any friends......

Reply to
Blash

It really doesn't matter what you believe. You're still the idiot who can't figure out how to buy a car! Oops.

Reply to
Bill Yanaire, ESQ

Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote on 5/27/10 11:49 AM:

You keep writing "Oops"...... Don't be embarrassed......just go into the drugstore and ask for a box of adult-size Depends........

Reply to
Blash

That Oops is for you. I expected this type of response from you. If you have a wife or other responsible adult, please take them with you next time you purchase a new vehicle.

By the way, it should be another 10 years before I need the Depends.

Reply to
Bill Yanaire, ESQ

Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote on 5/27/10 12:27 PM:

Please don't be offended, but if I ever need your advise, I'll rattle your cage.......

WRONG!!!.....Put them over your head, NOW!!!

Reply to
Blash

John I believe you are very valuable GM employee. You sound like old record.

Reply to
jazu

He is currently in rehab.

Reply to