Turn signals

How do I access the front turn signals to replace the bulb. I can't find anyway to get to the signal. Thanks in advance TJ

Reply to
tjohz

What model ?

Reply to
njbok

Open hood. Lift black flap at edge of hood opening, near lamp assembly. Remove screw. Force entire lamp assembly forward. Remove/replace bulb.

Assembly normally requires coaxing, to move it towards front of car, maybe with flat blade screwdriver, at rear edge of lamp assembly. If doing that, be sure to tape screwdriver blade so you don't damage paint, etc.

Reply to
njbok

Thank you very much... I will try that as soon as it stops raining here. TJ

Reply to
tjohz