What about selling things on Here ?

This is Turtle.

I see fellows selling stuff here and can you do that and not against charter or Just can't do that or the people here just don't like it ?

I was asking because if you'll don't like it I have some fellows who will send the for sell people some e-mail about wanting to look at the car or buy it but they send attachments about the size of 1,000 Webster's dictionarys or 5 to 10 Gig's of different sources of data in small blocks and probley 3 or 4 times and if he don't have a very large system they can get over loaded. We had this problem over at alt.hvac and for some reason or the other they just stopped doing it out of the blue.

What is the story here ?

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Advertising Lexus for sale here seems on topic to me. There's plenty of truly off topic posts to go after... /m

Reply to
M.