WTD: Beige carpets for 93 LS 400 in Europe ????

Hi ! I have been trying in Norway, Germany and Switzerland to order a set of 4 beige carpets for my 1993 LS 400 without luck. Any ideas where I can find a dealer or importer that still can have these in stock ??

Regards

Arvid Norway

Reply to
Arvid Løvik

Iantos

Hi again, This company does not advertise the velour mats, just a plastic covering for the 93 model LS 400 ! More tips please !!!

Regards Arvid Norway

Reply to
Arvid Løvik

They're all the same I have a 1992 and 1998 LS400 and they're both 5 pieces floor mats.

Reply to
Iantos