A Bit OT

Has anyone got the old style fiat stilo 1.1 engine?

If so does it have a cover at the bottom of the engine I just bought the car there last week and I think there is a cover missing as there seems to be 4 holes for something to click into - to cover the sump.

Main dealer is crap! - so don't go there pls

Many Thanks Martin

PS - What you think of a dealership that takes up the height difference of a battery with a piece of fire wood as they "didn't" have the correct battery for it lol sales man was not a bit happy when I called in today!

Reply to
Marty1a