AC Noise

£75 for an Audi doesn't sound bad. Good news!
Reply to
Brian Reay

Yes, I think it's a loss leader. Especially in view of the amount of their coffee and biscuits I got through, and the complimentary inside/out clean.

All in all a bit weird - the service area a bit like I'd imagine a posh airport lounge to be, and staff there seemingly just to meet/greet. Maybe that's Audi - but enough to make me not buy a new car from them.

Reply to
RJH

That seems to be standard these days. I suppose once one company starts doing it, the others 'have to' follow. I can't say it would influence me to use a main dealer over a good, independent, garage- assuming you can find one these days (one of my favourites has closed due to the owner retiring).

Reply to
Brian Reay