Am-tech

has anybody got a web address for AmTech the tool manufacturers I have been searching the web but keep getting stupid referal search engines - reason being my impact wrench is running at low revs/torque it's well lubricated and the air supply is ok I would like to check with their technical bods Derek

Reply to
Derek

Took me a few seconds on google to find that dktools.com is the site, the details are:

Am-Tech is a ® registered trademark of DK Tools Ltd. For more information on Am-Tech products email: snipped-for-privacy@dktools.com D.K.Tools Ltd, Units 1 & 2, Northpoint Business Centre, Horton Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 8EQ, England. Tel: +44 (0)1895 43 55 56 Fax: +44 (0)1895 43 55 57. Website by grpdesign © copyright 2005

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

The message from "Derek" contains these words:

I don't think they've got one. Try the people you bought it off.

Reply to
Guy King

Thanks for that I was using jeeves and excite too many dodgy IMO links cheers Derek

Reply to
Derek

They're a Chinese rebadging operation.

Reply to