astra boot lock

hi all ,i just had an attempted break in to my car..they tried to go thru the boot?..they didnt suceed but left my lock absolutely wrecked..question is where to get another lock assembly...scrap yard never have the keys...vauxhall cant be bothered with older cars..(k reg)..any ideas..im in the manchester area....

Reply to
barry

Find a more helpfull Vauxhaul garage! They're rare but they do exist.

Reply to
Duncanwood

many astras have double locking, but the boot is vulnerable. go to a Vauxhall dealer is the only answer, I am afraid to say.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Try eBay, e.g.

Jerry

Reply to
Jeremy Goff

But Call them :-D Usually most obliging

Tom Burton

Reply to
Tom Burton

Or you could try Carquip UK - based in Downham Market (either Suffolk or Norfolk, can't remember), number beginning 01366 - google should bring them up. Very organised with their stock and decent service - I got a diesel injector pipe for a 2.3D Carlton off them once (relatively rare engine), when anyone else I phoned only wanted to sell the engine whole.

Reply to
AstraVanMan