Astra Cam Cover

Astra Life, 54 plate. Engine Z16XEP/20EB1052

My mate has had his car serviced by a local Vauxhall Dealer and had the following red flagged;_ too much vacuum inside cam cover, modified cam cover with gasket required. Part No 55556284 £240.00 to fit. Had a look on the net but I have not found any thing on this. AS he has had the car for the last six years without any problems, should he be worrying about this?.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I don't think I'd be. It would've flagged up in emissions testing if there were any issues.

Reply to
Conor