Berlingo Front Springs

Hop e someone can advise
A mate has just asked for my opinion on replacing a Berlingo front spring.
A quick surf on the net shows me they are MacPhersons, but I only know
Vauxhalls.
Q - anyone done one and can offer any top tips, especially the torque loadings for the hub and other joints
or, how much can he expect to pay a professional.
Cheers all.
On 28 Mar 2005 09:36:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com (Ian) wrote:

If it's of any help I paid £150 for supply and fit two front Mondeo springs last week. 2 x £40 plus 2 x £35 to fit . Stuart
Shift THELEVER to reply.