Where to get anti roll bar bushes from?

Hi

I'm needing some new anti roll bar bushes for my 98 escort but can't find any. It could be me not loking hard enough but any suggestions and reccomendations are welcome, also how much do they cost?

Cheers

Reply to
tollermccallum

You could always try a ford dealer.

Reply to
SimonJ

Ford dealers or a decent autofactors. I find it very hard to believe that a relatively quick wearing part on such a common car is difficult to find. And about £5 a side tops, IMO.

Reply to
Doki