Bleed screws

Many moons ago I had a Rover with a set of bleed screws called EZE-bleeds fitted to it. (came with the car - I didn't buy them)

These were ordinary looking screws with fat ends that had a one way valve in, you cracked open the screw and could bleed the brakes without risk of air getting back in.

Anyone any ideas if they are still made, where I can get them and if they would be a bad idea on a standard Focus?

TIA

Reply to
Chris Street

A Google search brought up a couple of results but I'd be just as happy with a £2.50 bleeding kit from Ebay or a motor factor's. It doesn't have to be done often and it's not a difficult job, even with just a bit of tube and a jam jar.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot