Blocked washer jets. Viakal any use? (2023 Update)

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch ....

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Hmmm, yes, the focus of this group is on the Focus. Silly of me to think others might like to know that this tool worked.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

As a last resort with the jets removed I have found soaking in half a cup of brick acid and using a piece of fuse wire to unblock the holes worked for me. Only use as a last resort though and keep the brick acid well away from paintwork your eyes and children (and stupid adults). It might damage the plastic body though, hence last resort.

Reply to
Bobh