BMW shoot themselves in the foot

The latest TV ads for BMW say that their cars are ED which they say stands for Efficient Dynamics. Strange, because I thought that ED stood for something a little different, mind you it seems appropriate for BM drivers in general.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I wonder if you're not revealling something about yourself ? I had to look it up ! :-))

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Now all they need is for Pele to start driving around in one.

Reply to
Mark W

I was wondering what ED stood for until you mentioned Pele.

Reply to
malc

Sounds like they have finally understood thier part of the car market. All they have to do now is suss out why women drive them.

AC (waiting for the BMW PMT and HRT ranges)

Reply to
AC

"AC" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Y'mean the 1-series, Z4 and X3?

Reply to
Adrian

Dont forget the 316

Reply to
grape

1-series coupe is quite a cute car IMHO. But 5 and 6 series: Oh what have they done? Even worse shock horror: New Merc C-class.
Reply to
johannes