Brake pads - are ebay ok for this?

I've always bought brakes pads for my oldie 93 micra from the dealer. As they're a major safety item. Many ebay sellers are advertising "new OEM equiv "pads at a much lower price. Ok the real cheap stuff to be avoided - but is there somewhere (ebay - web anywhere) that I can get these pads and be reasonably sure they are ok? Dealer prices are sooo high.

Reply to
dave

any car shop should should have branded pads which will be quite ok, ferodo, mintex, lockheed, etc, a name you can recognise. I am not a big fan of ebc, but they should be ok. pads are heavy so postage may be expensive.

Reply to
Mrcheerful