Changing glowplugs on 1.9 Peugeot diesel van

I am looking for some tips on changing my glowplugs.

I tried to remove the plugs - I can't see them due to the way the engine is tilted forward in the van - but can't get them out. They seem to be stuck solid. I am reluctant to use too much force in case I break them, and anyway, can't get much leverage on them. I tried when the engine was cold. Would it be any easier when warm?

Any ideas?

Cheers Robbie

Reply to
Robbie Pollock