Pug 106 Glowplugs

When I pressure washed the engine (1.5 diesel) I must have damaged or disconnected something as the plugs are not heating up now, the light in the dashboard stays off, and the engine is reluctant to start from cold. Where is the fuse for the glowplugs? And is there any connectors/control unit that could be disconnected/damaged. I had a look round the engine compartment but cant find anything amiss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers Karl

Reply to
karl s

I do apologize for the NTL news server's time discrepancy.

Reply to
karl s