citroen picasso diesel a good buy ??

hi

thinking of getting a diesel picasso, are they a good buy & reliable ?

thanks

Robin...

Reply to
robin

Think so. HDI engines are good, and they're a very spacious and practical car, but utter crap to drive, from what I've heard, and my impressions as a passenger in one.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I know of 3 colleagues with them, all diesel.....

1 loves his, it fits his elderly parents in no problems. Another loves his, his kids fit in well and he doesn't have problems with his back anymore. The final one loved his until the engine blew the head gasket on the M40, bu66ering the engine. Only after getting very necessary with the Citroen dealer did he get a rebuilt engine on the 3yr warrenty....

Me? As a passenger in all of them I don't rate the seats much, but the car itself seems OK. Although currently a Megane driver I'll be returning to the mk1 Multipla JTD115.... (More room, more practicality and the seats fit my bum better)

Artie

Reply to
Arturo Ui