Clio mk1 warning lights

Hi, Can anyone help? My son's Clio's oil and engine temp lights stay on after starting the engine. I know they share a common diode and therefore a common loom but I don't know where it is. Does anyone know what colour the common wiring is and which loom I should be looking at, (bay location). If I can find the wiring I can stick the meter on it and check for earths etc.. Any advice would be welcome. Cheers

Reply to
Chappers

I've stripped the looms back as far as possible from the sensors and stuck my meter across the contacts. Any ideas where to go from here? It would be really useful if anyone knows anything about this fault?? Cheers

Reply to
Chappers