Park lights 99 Conquest - Australian

My front park lights are not working correctly. The RH one is very dim and the LH one is out completely. Rear park lights are all working OK.

I have checked the bulbs and they are OK. Doesn't appear to be voltage at the LH one. Didn't measure voltage on RH side, as it is dim there must be power there. Checked every fuse I can find for lights. I don't know if there is a relay for the front park lights. If there is there may be a problem with contacts. I need help. Any suggestions? Any on-line wiring diagrams I can access to fault find.

Any help appreciated.

-- Message posted using

information at

Shydog

Hi there,

If you had a volt meter you could easily check for 12 volts.at the bulbs.

Maybe look towards bad earths around the lights They usually us the chassis as the return wire as it was to the battery. The connection to the Ground/Chassis can get corroded with age.

The dim one is like have a resistance in series to earth so the bulb wont light fully.

If the bulb is a single connection then they are using the outside metal of the bulb to make the connection to the Grounded side iof the bulb holder. Clean both.

A cheap volt meter here in the UK can be purchased at Maplins for circa £3 and its a good investment.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM

I have checked the bulbs with a meter and voltage at the connectors. Hasn't helped much. I need a wiring diagram to know where the earth connects to ground. Can anyone help with wiring diagrams for a 99 Camry Conquest V6 sedan series??

-- Message posted using

information at

Shydog