Compressor Air Receiver

I may be interested in that....have emailled you....I think, lol

Reply to
JonnyBoy

Erm, that's a "blow-off c*ck". No laughing.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Hmm Back on this, still haven't found one yet, but when I do does anyone know the sort of adaptors/sizes I need to get? Are the connectors on the bottles all a std size?

Need some sort of two way connector too, one from the compressor, the other to the airline.

Many thanks.

Reply to
JonnyBoy

Most of the threads will be BSP (British Standard Pipe) These will be available in brass or iron from plumbing places. Many air fittings, quick releases etc, are PCL (That's a trade name - I think) They are available from places like machine mart.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Thanks Steve, got all connectors I need for the airlines/tools, ie quick release etc. just wondering what the bottle will be.

Thanks for that will scope out B&Q methinks.

Reply to
JonnyBoy