Connector identity problem

The keypad on my peugeot has just been replaced again and the connector that holds the 15 wires inline and plugs into the back of the keypad is falling apart.According to Fiat you can only buy an entire loom not the connector!!!!!!! I see the pad has the word "Jaeger" on it . Does anyone know if this is some sort of standard din connector that I can buy elsewhere. I have been going through the maplin site but cant recognise it yet. Any ideas???

Reply to
Capt T

The message from "Capt T" contains these words:

Any chance of a photo?

Reply to
Guy King

not going to Fiat for Peugeot parts

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

Ok Ok comes from trying to keep 4 cars going in a family volvo 740 Peugeot

Reply to
Capt T

Try

If it is standard they'll more than likely have it. John

Reply to
John

When I had a 406 with a keypad I programmed the unit to activate automatically as long as you started the car within 30 secs (or whatever it is) of unlocking the car - never used the keypad again.

Reply to
TTT

How did you do that?? Sounds great...

Reply to
Capt T

It was in the manual (1997 406).

Reply to
TTT

RS Components will have a better selection.

Dave Plowman (News)

Try putting in your code, starting the car and then disconnecting the keypad. Very often the car then runs ok without having to use the keypad ever again. That is until you have a flat battery, so don't forget your code.

Reply to
Kippers