Daewoo Kalos question

My wife's Kalos seems to have developed (or have I only just noticed it) quite a lot of play (fore and aft) on the gear lever. I checked under the gaiter and there is no lost movement under the lever. I couldn't get my wife out in the rain to waggle the lever whilst I looked under the bonnet.

Has anyone any thoughts on whether this may be a linkage adjustment - or an internals issue?

Reply to
John

Linkage issue. Probably worn knuckle unless it's popped off completely.

Reply to
Conor