Don't try this at home...

Or this...

Guy King

In message , Guy King writes

What the photo doesn't show is the truck driving from one lamp post to the next with the guy still at the top of the ladder ;)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

we used to work on our tippers with bits of wood holding them up, so it's not unsafe :)

Reply to
dojj

I slid down the road on my arse once, after falling off my bike, and I'm still here, so that's not unsafe either ;)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

For those of you with corporate firewalls and internet usage logging - be careful with these links - the banner ads at the bottoms are likely to get you into trouble.

David

Reply to
David Hearn

my bro fell off his bike and landed on his face he's still here but it is obvious he's been in an altercation :)

Reply to
dojj

The message from Paul Giverin contains these words:

I wondered about that.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from " dojj" contains these words:

Actually, that photo wasn't all that bad - I've seen and probably done worse myself over the years - it just looked rather alarming.

Reply to
Guy King

safe version

Reply to
Barry

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Guy King saying something like:

Fuck's sake. FUCK'S SAKE! What a stupid bastard.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You would think he would at least put something like a wheel on it's side under the back wheel so if it comes down it doesn't come all the way.

Peter Hill

It probably won't be a problem though. If he keeps on welding that petrol-tank, it'll be going up rather than down.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp