DTC: IGN SIGNAL-PRIMARY

Hi,

I have a problem with my Nissan Micra '95. Engine works perfectly (no stalls, power cut-offs), until warmed. After it has reached optimal temperature (5-10 min.dashboard indicator) it suddenly goes down and I cannot start it again until chilled! I'm sure it's not getting overheated and all the rest of equipment works fine (lights, radio, etc. no warnings on dashboard). Have changed ignition cables just in case, but it didn't help.

Today I went to the Nissan station and asked the mechanic for self-diag test. Here's what I've got:

DTC RESULTS

IGN SIGNAL-PRIMARY 15

but it tells me nothing. All help appreciated.

Regards

/Krystian

Reply to
Krystian Lelek