Fiat parts

Not often I get to recommend superior service - don't see a lot of it!

However, had cause over the last few days to search for Fiat parts family having acquired one and this outfit came up who scored on every point of customer service.

Careful to check every detail, patient, suggested steps to take to ensure right part and successful fitting, friendly, polite and prices were reasonable!

I have absolutely no connection with then never even having used them before but on this evidence will use them again. Details are:

DA Motors R/O 34 Runwell Road Wickford Essex SS11 7HQ

Tel: 01268 767424 Fax: 01268 571767

I was surprised to find how difficult some Fiat parts are to source. No doubt I'll need more, perhaps anyone with similar recommendations could post them in this thread.

Cheers, Lurch

Reply to
Lurch

Perhaps you could also post this in the "alt.autos.fiat" newsgroup.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Actually, I've just cut/pasted in there for you.

Cheers

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Thanks Graham, I didn't know there was one - silly me! I'll nip over and have a look now you've told me.

Lurch

Reply to
Lurch