Ford Fusion Zetac 1.25 16V-query

Can anyone tell me what the likely average cost of a annual service is, and when the drive belt gets replaced. My partner's car has clocked 59,000. I have not seen the service book yet!

Regards Robin

Reply to
Robin Nicholson

In message , Robin Nicholson writes

Annual service will be around £150 at a Ford dealer, cheaper at an independent garage. The cambelt should be changed at 100k miles officially but for peace of mind you may want to consider changing it at

80k miles.
Reply to
Paul Giverin