Ford Mondeo Service Light

Hello folks,

I've read the previous Q&A sessions regarding resetting the Ford Service light, on a Mk1 Mondeo it was easy, but I'm damned if I can get the bloody thing to go out on my latest V6 MkII Model. I've done what it says in the Haynes Manual (Hold in for 4 sec.. Usless) and hold in, start ignition, continue holding in.... until the end of the world...

Anyone out there got any ideas, I'm just going to remove the sodding bulb if not. :-)

Mark.

"There Are cabbages out there..."

Reply to
Dynomark